Local Volunteer Efforts
Peak One Surgery Center also encourages local volunteerism. Our facility staff volunteer in Summit County at the local food bank, participate in food drives, work with the Summit Community Care Clinic and other community service organizations.
Peak One Surgery Center currently sponsors numerous local charities and events including:
- A hockey classic team
- Colorado Physician Health Program
- Summit Medical Center Foundation
- SASMC Health Foundation Rwanda Fund
- Summit Foundation Duck Race
- Summit Foundation Golf Tournament
- Summit Foundation
- Community Care Clinic
- Community Care Clinic—Soup for the Soul
- Back Stage Theater
- Family & Intercultural Resource Center -Food Bank
- Rotary Club Foundation
Peak One Surgery Center contributes to The Summit Foundation via the donor advised fund which allows us to specify charities and activities where our donations add value to our community. Please visit the links to the charities and foundations above to learn more about their services and ways to help.